Monday, January 2, 2023

If You Could Talk To Anyone, Who Would It Be?

Not too long ago I saw one of this Facebook question: If you could talk to anyone again, who would it be? I answered my daughter. Now, that I have had sometime to actually think about the question. I, honestly, wouldn't know what to talk about. How would one talk to a person who was only 11 1/2 months old when they earned their angel wings? This March will be 19 years since she earned her wings. 19 years of missed birthdays, milestones, developing her personality, decides her likes and dislikes, what would her educational goals be, so many unanswered questions that only those precious 19 years would have answered. So I ponder what would I talk about with a girl I only remember as a bubbly, happy, baby girl?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Grandparents

 Tracy and I are going to be grandparents in 2025.  Whitney (daughter) and Trey (son-in-law) are expecting their first May 2025.  We current...